Euroblend’s EUROWASH is a concrete separator allowing, through a spiral system rotating inside the inclined drum, to separate solid materials over 0.15 mm diameter, discharging slurry water by overflow into storage tanks and reusing it in the concrete production.
The working principle of the system is to separate the aggregates from the water and cement through a washing machine.
The washed aggregates can be reused for the production of concrete, as well as water and cement that, kept mixed by suitable agitators in the tanks, are reused in the production cycle.
– Recycle of large quantity of concrete in a short time
– Recovery of aggregates (with a diameter than 0.15 mm)
– Savings of about 70% of clean water
– Recycled water with suspended particles of cement and lime improves the quality of concrete
– Plant washing
– Respect for the environment
– Flow rate: from 10 to 25 m3/h of diluted concrete
– All parts are galvanized
– Different configurations (linear/orthogonal)
– Versions for 1 or 2 vehicles
– No mechanical parts in contact with the material
– Reduced wear due to the low speed of rotation of the rotating spirals and to the flow of material on a layer of aggregates deposited on the tank bottom.
It is a concrete separator particularly suitable for small and medium quantity of concrete.
Recycling capacity 11 c.m/h
It is a concrete separator particularly suitable for large quantity of concrete.
Recycling capacity 25 c.m/h
It has the same recycling capacity of EUROWASH 10. Separator and dirty water storage tank are installed on the same road transportable frame, as well as the remaining components. The mobile system is easily transferable from one site to another.